Friday, March 25, 2011

Amber {Senior Pictures}

Meet Amber....

She is my cousin from Newark, Ohio.... She had her senior pics done by a local photographer and was really upset with the way they came out, so when I was home visiting I offered her my services in exchange for the opportunity to do a senior shoot!  It was a great way for us to spend some time together, b/c I am so much older than her we don't really know each other all that well.  Needless to say... she liked my photo's better and will be using them for her graduation announcements!  woo hoo! Go me! lol

It was a lot of fun and made me realize that I would love do more senior photo's. It is such a fun part of a  persons life and there is so much personality that can be captured. 


































No comments:

Post a Comment