Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Homework

So this semester I am in a few photography classes... Digital photography (b/c my classroom experience is in 35mm black and white film) and Advanced photography. I am just really interested in learning all that I can and improving my photography. So here is one of my projects....

Here is my makeshift still life studio I made in my room. (notice the lint roller holding the muslin up at the top) This can be done with any dark sheet, material or if you are wanting a white background, use a posterboard or large sheet of paper. Paper is better for white b/c it will bounce the light.


Here is the finished product

It was fun to play with the light b/c the same feather appears to be different colors depending on the angle of the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment